Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yung L.A. Ft. Young Dro & T.I. - Ain't I (Remix)


Leland Austin, better known by his stage name Yung L.A., is an American Southern rapper from Atlanta, Georgia. His debut single, "Ain't I" peaked at #47 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart and hit #7 on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
D'Juan Hart (born 1979), better known as Young Dro is an American Southern rapper from Bankhead, Georgia. He performed as Dro from 2000 until he signed to Grand Hustle Records in 2006, when he became known as Young Dro.
Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr. (born September 25, 1980), better known by his stage name T.I. or T.I.P., is an American recording artist, film & music producer, and occasional actor. He is also the founder and co-chief executive officer (CEO) of Grand Hustle Records.

Yung L.A. Ft. Young Dro & T.I. - Ain't I (Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment